Attention to All Customers who may be entitled to a free upgrade of Dragon Dictate 2.0 for the Mac
Customers who have purchased MacSpeech Dictate V1.5 on or after 20th August 2010 may be eligible for a free upgrade of Dragon Dictate 2.0 for the Mac.
Customers who fall into this category should follow the following procedure to establish their eligibility:
- Contact MacSense via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred and will receive a faster response) with subject heading Dragon Dictate - Free Upgrade
- Provide the Registration Code of Dictate V1.5 previously purchased.
- Provide Customer name
- Provide Customer physical address
- A phone number (optional but will make it faster for communication with mailing address queries and declined CC)
- Provide Email address used to register V1.5 registration code.
- Provide Proof of Purchase (a copy of invoice from reseller), a PDF version is preferred. The date of purchase and place of purchase must be legible or delays will result. Alternatively, customer can send the above by fax to 02 9798 3668
- Once eligibility is established, the customer will be supplied with a link and a unique authorisation code to place the order for their free upgrade. The software is a free upgrade but because Nuance is not compensating us for shipping and handling, this is now a billable item. Once we receive the Free Upgrade order and shipping and handling is paid, we will ship out the Upgrade. Payment for shipping and handling is by Credit Card only as it will prevent delays (expired cards being the exception).