• Adds wireless capability to any desktop or laptop Mac or PC with an USB port.
• Connect to wireless networks at public places and at home.
• Transfers data at 54Mbps, 5 times faster than 802.11b.
• Supports both USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports and runs at native port speed.
• Internal antenna for uniform reception.
• Support Mac OSX 10.3 and above.
• Protects data and network security with 64/128-bit WEP and WPA-PSK encryption.
• Easy setup through the configuration utility
• Ultra-compact dongle (body only 1.7" long) makes it easy, portable and convenient to use.
• Interoperable with the Apple AirPort Base Station and all 802.11b/g-compliant Access Points.
Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
Device Management Configuration utility
Host Interface USB 2.0
Data Rate (802.11g) 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6Mbps
(802.11b) 11, 5.5, 2, and 1Mbps
Security 64/128/256-bit WEP, WPA, TKIP
Frequency Band 2.4GHz to 2.484GHz
Operating Range 328-984ft (100-300m), depending on surrounding environment
Transmit Power (For 802.11g) 14dBm
(For 802.11b) 17dBm
Receiver Sensitivity (For 802.11g) < -68dBm @ 8% FER
(For 802.11b) < -85dBm @ 8% FER
Power Consumption Transmit: around 320 mA
Receive: around 210 mA
LED Green activity indicator
Operating System Mac OS X 10.3+
Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
Temperature Operating: 32ºF to 131ºF (0ºC to 55ºC)
Storing: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)
Humidity Operating: 10%~90% (non-condensing)
Storing: 5%~90% (non-condensing)
Certifications FCC, CE
Dimensions 2 3/8" x 15/16" x 5/16" (7.7cm x 2.7cm x 1cm)
Weight 0.4oz (12g)
Warranty 1 Year
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.