PCI to USB 2.0 - 4+1 port (OHCI & EHCI 1.5/12/480 Mbps) Card
The U2-P50 Hi-Speed USB PCI Card offers a dramatic performance boost over the USB 1.1 standard. It provides data transfer speed of up to 480Mbits/s, 40 times faster than USB 1.1. Hi-Speed USB allows simultaneous attachment of multiple peripheral devices of USB 1.1 and USB 2.0, and offers automatic device detection and installation. The massive date transfer capacity of the U2-P50 makes it the ideal solution for high-speed devices. With is USB2.0 ports, users are able to connect USB1.1/2.0 peripheral devices by simply plug-n-play and hot-swap.
USB-IF High Speed certified.
Fully backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
Compliant with EHCI (USB 2.0) and OHCI (USB 1.1).
Support plug-n-play and Hot-swap connection of USB 1.1/2.0 peripheral devices.
Support bus power maximum 500MA/5V per port.
Complete hardware and software compatibility test in National Software Testing Lab.
USB2.0 Drivers available for Windows and Mac OS X.
* 40 Times Faster Than The Original USB
* Supports High Speed Data Transfer Rates of up to 480 Mbps
* Supports Mac OS 8.6 or Greater; Windows® 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP
* 1 Internal Type A USB Port
* 4 External Type A USB Ports
* Hot Swappable - Plug-n-Play
* Fully Backwards Compatible With USB 1.1
* PC Power Management v2.2 Compliant
For PC Users
* Windows® 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP
* Available PCI Slot